I am completely biased (since I am one of the owner's of NLI), but I do know
of over 150 CCIE's that have used the ccbootcamp labs to get their CCIE...I
havent heard of one CCIE yet that has used the other labs to get their #.
:)

Also, the bootcamp labs are constantly being updated and added on to.  In
fact, we are in the process of modifying all of our old labs by removing the
obsolete technology and changing them to a 1-day format (which means we give
you pre-config files with IP addresses, not a real big deal there).

thanks,
-Brad Ellis
CCIE#5796
Network Learning Inc