All,

Currently I am using the IPexpert.net lab as part of my preperation.   I am
also getting ready for my second attempt at the one day lab.   Having been
through the new format, I am very comfortable that the IPexpert.net
materials cover a VERY LARGE portion of the material you will need to know
for the lab.

That being said I don't think any one lab manual will catch all the unusual
stuff you could be presented with on the actual test, but you will have a
solid chance.

The book is decieving small in size.   It takes FOREVER to actually go
through it.    Worth every penny.

David Hurbanis