this is a bit nit-picky, but it is irritating to rent bootcamp rack time,
and spend a significant amount of it hassling with the cabling that does not
match the lab diagrams. which end is DCE, which end is DTE, and finding you
have to cross reference with the updated web pages for the new rack
equipment.

BTW, none of the rack rental places make me happy. start times are east
coast, and I live on the west coast. I do not enjoy the early start, lazy as
I am. when the real Lab moved the start date up an hour I cried ;->

the material in bootcamp is good stuff. I am NOT knocking it. however, being
older, and based on now obsolete lab requirements, some of the stuff is a
bit distracting. yeah, I know, skip over it. still....

one more thing - the ip addressing - particularly for the device that used
to be but no longer is the term server. the material really COULD use a
revision. same way that writers update their books based on new technology
and new techniques.

I suppose one COULD argue that this is the kind of real world one constantly
walks into. :->

Chuck