Hello,

Try using the backup interface command under the serial interface.

If the serial 0 is the primary then use the following config

 interface Serial0
 description line to 2522_router
 ip address 170.17.1.2 255.255.0.0
backup interface bri 0
backup delay 5 25 (it will wait 5 sec before activating the backup line.
Upon restoring of primary line, backup line will remaint active for 25 sec.)
 no fair-queue

Try this.

Faisal