Patrick,

I had to reboot my two servers four times.  That being said, they were like
turbo 486 machines with 32MB (or was it 64MB) RAM and 1GB drives.  The
operating system was Red Hat version something-or-other.  They were the
smallest machines I could get my hands on at the time.  They ran DNS for the
entire organization, both internal and external.  I only rebooted them when
BIND would stop working because I fiddled with it so much.

BTW, that 4 (twice each) times was over a 2 year period.

Gotta love Linux.

Ken

>>> "Patrick Ramsey"  11/21/01 12:41PM >>>
It's not THAT high maintenance... I mean...how often have yo urebooted any
linux/bsd box?  : )

But cyclades are not cheap!  : (

[snip]