I hope your joking.  To go thru all that in order to find documnted
information.  T1's are nothing new nor is full duplex synchronous
communications.

  BTW it's 1.5 in each direction so i spose that makes a T1 a 3M link ;)

  Dave

--
David Madland
Sr. Network Engineer

"Emotion should reflect reason not guide it"