Hello

I have a design question.   I have two 5505 with RSM in each that are
connected to each other with 200Mb trunk.  Right now RSM of the first
switch is in VLAN 1; RSM of the second switch is in the VLAN 2.
Altogether I have about 20 VLANs.  I am planning to run HSRP between
both RSMs.  What would be the best way of doing it?
Here is what I think needs to happen:
1. Change the IP address of the second RSM and make it a part of VLAN 1
2. Reconfigure all VLAN
3. For even-numbered VLANs make the primary gateway RSM1
4. For odd-numbered VLANs make the primary gateway RSM 2
5. Copy the configuration for VLANs from RSM 1 to RSM 2

I do not have much experience in design so any input is more than
welcome.

Thanks,

[GroupStudy.com removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name
of khramov.vcf]