No problem, maybe your e-mail was just down, but this is what I got when I
tried to send you an e-mail.  See below.

The CCIE process is very expenesive.

If $650.00 is very expensive then setting up a practice rack is probably out
of reach. Extensive hands on practice with a rack of routers is the most
important aspect of CCIE preparation.

Marc Russell
www.ccbootcamp.com

Final-Recipient: rfc822;[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Action: failed
Diagnostic-Code: smtp;554 delivery error: dd This user doesn't have a
yahoo.com
account ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) - mta416.mail.yahoo.com
50-8BITMIME
250-ETRN
250-DSN
250-XAUD 789199kw4293317241709 0.9