Seems like this list will always have someone, like this  - Jason, where
every six months or so they will come along and downplay the CCIE cert. or
those that make $$$ from the CCIE cert. process. Whatever happened to that
biggest of ranter's - Mr. PKM??? I never heard Derek Small of fatkid.com
whine or complain about anything or anyone - HE JUST DID IT!

    Jason, is it, remember talking s*** and doing it are two different
things!   JUST DO IT!!! - quietly please : )

    Just the other day I sold a PIX to a guy that told me he was going to
build a CCIE Security lab and put it online for everyone to use for FREE.
His eye's kind of glazed over when I pointed out the cost of building a full
lab, supplying a circuit and the monthly electrical bill for 24x7x365. That
was probably the least of his concerns since he claimed to be able to write
a 40 page lab in a single weekend and then sell it for a $1000. Although, I
thought he was going to cry because I wouldn't take a lousy $100 off the
price of the PIX!!!

    With these type on individuals on the loose I have no worry about an
endless supply of work for me....I believe manager's call it - "Cleaning up
the corporate network."  : )

Eric

PS - How many CCIE's on this list got there cert for little or no
cost$$$....