From: Kevin Wigle [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, December 19, 2001 11:40 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: ccbootcamp part 2 [7:29682]

I couldn't subscribe to this project because to me the attitude of my study
partners is important.

The slamming of other people's work, obvious unapologetic mis-understanding
and misrepresentation of the issues and situation without first hand
knowledge doesn't bode well for a good learning environment.

I wish you well in your studies.

Kevin Wigle
CCDP CCNP and other stuff

Sent: Wednesday, 19 December, 2001 21:11