From: John Mairs [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, December 27, 2001 3:10 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: LAN sub-interface routing [7:30225]

Hi,

I have a 2501 (one ethernet interface) and I wanted to
route over that interface by setting up two
sub-interfaces. I can't assign an address because it
replies with

"configuring IP routing on a LLAN subinterface is only
allowed if that subinterface is already configured as
part of an IEEE 802.10 or ISL vLAN."

what will I need to do (specifically if you can) to
route over a single E0 interface?

thanks

http://greetings.yahoo.com