Have you enabled portfast?  sometimes things like this can happen because
the client is having difficulties seeing traffic to bind to.  It takes
forever on a cisco cwitch to get a good link if portfast is not enabled.

-Patrick

>>> "Chuck Larrieu"  01/18/02 05:50PM >>>
have you tried this particular machine in the other switches?

sometimes a bad windows installation on a pc will blue screen no matter
what.