Fix your addressing, enable CEF and your set.  If you like you can to
per packet or per destination load sharing via CEF with the appropriate
interface commands.  Of coarse you can mess things up and encapsulate
your serial interface PPP and use PPP multilink...

  Dave

--
David Madland
Sr. Network Engineer

"Emotion should reflect reason not guide it"