They say misery loves company.  Well, for what it's worth:

http://news.com.com/2100-1017-832553.html

Dude has an engineering degree from a respected school and an MBA and is
tossing mail for the post office for $13 an hour.   A former marketing
manager is stocking shelves.  Another guy with master's degrees from
Columbia and Harvard is doing lawn-care work (forklifts, fertizilier, etc.)
.  Even more poignantly, a dude with computer and networking certifications
(doesn't specify what kind of certs) now has the hazardous job of clearing
crud in an oil refinery coker unit.

""s vermill""  wrote in message
> When I was in high school (vocational) studying to be an electronic repair
> technician, I thought I would retire from that job a very wealthy man.
Two