The EIGRP bandwidth metric is 2.56 billion divided by the real bandwidth.
That's just how Cisco does it (and how Sniffer displays it). In this case,
the bandwidth metric is 1657856, as the Sniffer reports. The network is
reachable via a single, ordinary 1544 Kbps serial interface. Do the math. ;-)

Priscilla

Priscilla Oppenheimer
http://www.priscilla.com