So is it safe for me to conclude that I was wrong in stating that EIGRP
sends the metrics to its neighbors.  It actually sends the raw data such as
bandwidth, and delay, and the neighbor router uses the DUAL FSM process to
calculate the Reported Distance and then it's distance?  I've been sniffing
and debugging all morning and I can't find a metric in a packet, just raw
data.

--
RFC 1149 Compliant.

http://explorer.msn.com/intl.asp.