HSRP on the Ethernet Interfaces of your 2 routers.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
Yassel Omar Izquierdo Souchay
Sent: Monday, February 25, 2002 9:11 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: TWO ISP AND ONE FAILURE [7:36371]

Hello i have a frecuent porblem with one of my isp, i have two cisco routers
and each one to different isp. Frequentily i have to change the gateway of
one of my servers, because one isp is failure.
I want to know if with one of BGP, OSPF, RIP, NAT or other protocol i could
do the change automatically to the other active isp.
It happening me right now. And when i have to do that i have to reset one of
my servers.. :S. Is a costs operatrion its a mail server.
So if somebody knows how to resolve between routers with different isp each
one, how to route accross the other good gateway.

Thnx in advance
Yassl