From: Hire, Ejay [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, February 25, 2002 1:20 PM
To: 'Ladrach, Daniel E.'; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: TWO ISP AND ONE FAILURE [7:36371]

Come on guys, Think about it for a minute.  Do you really think the router
is failing, or is his downtime caused by the wan link?  HSRP won't
significantly increase your uptime if the wan link is failing and he has to
manually change his server's IP/default gateway to switch to the other link.

A diferent way to think of it...  If you had a car with no brakes and a
broken tail-light, which would you fix first?

-Ejay