HSRP-Hot Standby Router Protocol would be your best bet, BGP might come into
play but it require more complications and coorperations from your both
upstream providers(ISPs). However with HSRP configured on both routers:

Use the Config below as a guide:
FOR ROUTER1 to ISP 1
(Include all DNS, default gateways and specific parameters pointing to
ISP1's networt here)
int serial 0
ip address n.n.n.n n.n.n.n (ISP1's serial interface IP address)
interface Ethernet1
  ip address x.x.x.x x.x.x.x (inside network)
  standby  priority 105
  standby  preempt
  standby  ip x.x.x.x+z (where z can be a +ve or -ve number, just a free IP
address)
  standby  track Serial0

FOR ROUTER2 to ISP 2
(Include all DNS, default gateways and specific parameters pointing to
ISP2's networt here)

interface serial 0
ip address k.k.k.k k.k.k.k (ISP2's serial interface IP address)
interface Ethernet1
 ip address p.p.p.p p.p.p.p (Inside Network)
 standby  priority 100
 standby  ip x.x.x.x+z (where z can be a +ve or -ve number, just a free IP
address)

NOTE:
Set your inside server's gateway address to x.x.x.x+z .Router2 above will be
the active router thus the router to ISP1.However if ISP one becomes
unavailable, its priority will be reduced from 105 making router two to
become the active router. Because of the preempt command Router1 resumes its
active role whenever it become available again and router2 would then revert
back to be the standy router.

I guess this might help you, you can check Cisco site for more information.
(http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/459/hsrp_bgp.html)

Enjoy
Godswill Oletu CSS1,CCDP,CCNP.