!
Howard:  It's in cyrillic characters but it certainly isn't in Russian.
The English can be read if one sounds out the cyrillic characters.  I'm
not a Russian reader but I do know how to sound out most of the
alphabet.  This was confirmed by a native Russian speaker.

One of the first lines reads phonetically - What is traffic engineering?

Cheers, Fred

http://www.gettlabs.com