Do you mean really in Russian, or really using Russian script?  It looks
to me as if it is not a translation, but a direct cipher (I think that's
the correct term) from English to Cyrillic, with each English character
replaced with a Cyrillic character.  I doubt that the "words" are actually
Russian.  If it is, it's funny how the number (and placement) of letters
in each "Russian" word match the number of letters in the corresponding
English words in the links.

And no, I don't speak Russian either.

JMcL
----- Forwarded by Jenny Mcleod/NSO/CSDA on 02/04/2002 11:07 am -----