I live in the US.  I have been casually looking for a
new job while I have been working on my CCDP and
CSS-1.  I already have the CCNP, CCDA, MCSE, CNE, Unix
experience,  a little router experience, VPN
conncentrator 3005, hands on switch and PIX
experience.  I have put all this on my resume.  Am I
missing some certification or training?

It seems like all the Cisco related jobs require 5+
years of hands on experience or a CCIE.  This creates
a chicken and the egg problem for me.  I want to get
more hands on experience than my current job offers to
prepare for the CCIE, but in order to get the
experience you need to be a CCIE.  I realize the
economy isn't very good right now, but where are the
junior level Cisco positions?  How did the current
CCIEs become CCIEs?

How do I get a job that works with Cisco products,
without alot of experience or a CCIE?

Just Frustrated...

http://taxes.yahoo.com/