From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
Lomker, Michael
Sent: Wednesday, April 03, 2002 11:50 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Are all the Cisco jobs for CCIEs? [7:40328]

> How do I get a job that works with Cisco products,
> without alot of experience or a CCIE?

No kidding and good luck.  Even when the economy was good I couldn't find a
job.  If you have a BSEE your odds are a lot better, but my business degree
didn't get me anywhere.

My current position is 75% NT and 25% Cisco.  You might have to find a job
like mine at a company that will give you some exposure to the Cisco
equipment.