I'm no BGP guru, but I would have thought also that redistributing *full
routes* (as opposed to a default) into your IGP might overload internal
routers rather badly.  The original poster referred to 2600s and 3600s
inside the AS.

JMcL
----- Forwarded by Jenny Mcleod/NSO/CSDA on 05/04/2002 09:36 am -----

"Lomker, Michael"