I'd try the MBA or better yet a MS in CS.  Then if market conditions change
you can always stop the MS route and get the CCIE.  If they don't, then you
can get the CCIE afterwards.  It's a better road with fewer bumps than going
down a single path.  Also, you'll want to consider getting the MBA after you
get the MS.  It appears to me that the big networking jobs like we saw in
the mid to late nineties have all been built and unless you were in the
right place at the right time a good job like we saw has disappeared until
there is a paradigm shift in the market place.

It seems to get the dream jobs right now the more education you have the
better off you are.  Especially if you have a Masters degree in Math from a
big name school.  In the States that would be from MIT, Cal-Tech, or say
Harvard to name a few brand names.

Good Luck.

""Antonio Montana""  wrote in message
> Hi all,
>
> Maybe this topic is discussed several times but I still can't decide
wether
> to go for the CCIE or to go back to a good business school for MBA.
>
> I am doing networking for 3 yrs now and can see that it's getting harder
> find a good. Have all Cisco cert's except of the "lab" and some others
> Microsoft, Novell etc. and a Computer Science degree.
> The problem is, that here, in europe, some CCIE's are doing jobs like
System