This is correct if the router is acting as a router.... but when the router
is bridging, this is no longer true.

To answer your question, Ivan,  you would simply perform bitswapping on the
TR MAC to find the ethernet equivalent.

There were a series of posts on this topic (some by me) that specifically
lay out this process in both Hex and binary.  Do a quick search for messages
from the past couple of weeks for the work 'bitswapping' and you'll find
them.

HTH,
Mike W.