I couldn't imagine someone purchasing that many seperate lines from a
carrier. If you have 188 T-1s coming into the customer premise I believe the
piece of equipment you are looking for is called a multiplexer.
If you are saying they need @ 300M bandwidth I would have to say your best
bet would be to purchase 2 OC-3 circuits. In that case I reccomend the
GSR12000 series routers. (We just built out a superhub of a huge VPN using 2
of those things to terminate the OCs and those things are working like a
champ. We are planning to upgrade to OC-12 in the near future so using
anything else was kindof out of the picture for us except for a Juniper and
who wants one of those things in their data center -just kidding) If the
12000 is way too pricey, and you would never need to go to that large of a
circuit a 7500 should serve your purpose by using ATM OC-3 cards on the
front and FastEs on the back.
  Heck why don't you just go down to your local MicroCenter and pick up one
of those 12008s with a couple of GigE cards in it, and call up one of our
sales people and say you want GigE IDE to your site. We are very soon
planning to offer Ethernet to the CPE. Cool idea I think.

>>>Brian

Why can't we just go back to being UUNET?