Are you pinging a directly connected interface or something deeper into the
network???

-----Original Message-----
From: DW [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, July 29, 2002 11:44 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Ping latency [7:50018]

I am running 2 WAN links through the same router and have been have session
disconnect problems recently. I have been running several ping tests across
both of the links (128K FR and 512K Leased line) and they are both showing
response times fluctuating from 30ms to 1400ms (No dropped packets). I
believe this is the root of the problem. What could be causing this delay
through the router ??? The memory and processor usage looks to be within
tolerable limits. I am also assuming this kind of delay is not normal, would
I be right ??

All answers appreciated !