Thanks for the replies. Priscilla I tried the ping into both of the networks
in question and have recieved the same results. As an aside, is there an
acceptable level of variance in the results of a ping and what are the side
effects of such a large dicrepancy in the ping response times.
I have run the test on other configured neworks and they all show consistent
ping response times of up to 32ms, but nothing like what is happening for
this one client.