The devices are both 2610's. I am telnetting to one of the 2610's and
pinging the serial interface / Frame Relay subinterface on the directly
connected devices (Not pinging into the network). The leased line is running
PPP. What is strange is that it is the same result across both links. The
Min/Max/Avg times fluctuate constantly with one being as bad as
40ms/560ms/75ms.