From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
Paul Borghese
Sent: Tuesday, August 27, 2002 4:12 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: No longer 4 digits [7:52146]

This is it!  The thing that will turn the industry around.  Let's start
asking people if their network is C1k compatable.  Explain how most networks
were designed for four digit CCIE's and they will need to hire us for a
complete overhall of the network.

Yea sure it will cost a lot, but look at the consequences of not upgrading
your network to C1k compatability!

Paul