nah, you dont want them as hosts...

Howard and Priscilla would never stop talking.  They would be just way to
helpful and feel too bad when people got booted off the show.  Not to
mention, neither are CCIEs.  :)

Jeff would have to recertify as only active CCIEs would be allowed on the
show!!

To make the show spicy, my vote for the hosts: Scott Morris and Paul
Borghese

For the critics:  Brian Dennis, Kathryn Saccenti, Lou Rossi

thanks,
-Brad Ellis
CCIE#5796 (R&S / Security)
Network Learning Inc