From: Mike Martins [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, September 24, 2002 6:07 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: IPX ID [7:53989]

I got the IPX network going between all routers, over frame relay etc
etc no
problem. On the frame-relay map statements (opposite sides) I mapped to
the
IPX/MAC address that the router had elected. Everything works, no
worries. I
am not doing anything different, all routers were running default IPX
RIP,
now disabled and all running IPX EIGRP.
I dont know why one router accepts a manual statement and another
decides it
has got its own agenda. I tried shutting down all interfaces, deleting
IPX
Routing and re entering a manual x.x.x. It remains stubborn.
I will spare you the configs, unless you wanna sift through trunks and
tunnels and exiting stuff like DLSW and a few of my improvized ISDN
configs.
When I started with the IPX early this evening I did not have much
config on
the routers anyway.

It is just a point of interest really, someone must know the answer.