From: Jimmy [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, September 24, 2002 11:01 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: LAN Design [7:54023]

If i have to design network for 3 storey on a building. There are around
200-300 workstations in 2 storey each. Is it advisable to use Ethernet to
link them up. As for the other storey it is for admin purpose. The distance
is around 150m between the further storey. However it is possible to put a
switch/router at the middle for interconnect.

Cheers,
Jimmy