1- what media are the floors going to coonect with?
2- what are the core routers/switches going to have installed( gig or
copper)?
3- what apps are going to be on the floors and the admin floor ?
4- what protocols are running on the network?
5- is it all going to be layer 3 or a mix of  L3 and L2 ?

Larry Letterman
Data Center Design and Implementation Team
Cisco Systems, San Jose

--

Larry Letterman
Network Engineer