From: MADMAN [mailto:dave@;interprise.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 23, 2002 11:21 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Hardware for DS3 Connections [7:56094]

I didn't realize it yesterday but a peer of mine has a 3660 HSSI
connected to a 6 port DS3 module in a 7304 which would be the same
config wise as a PA-T3.  There is one command to be aware of, the "csu
mode" interface command that you would use on the PA-T3:

c7304(config-if)#dsu mode ?
  cisco         Set DSU mode to Cisco
  digital-link  Set DSU mode to Digital-Link
  kentrox       Set DSU mode to Kentrox
  larscom       Set DSU mode to Larscom

c7304(config-if)#dsu mode

  This 3660 happens to be conected to an Adtran which support the
default Cisco mode.

  Dave

--
David Madland
CCIE# 2016

"You don't make the poor richer by making the rich poorer." --Winston
Churchill