I've never had to deal with DS3 connections before and I'm a little bit
lost.  All of my local Cisco contacts are out of the office today so I
thought I'd ask this here.

I need to connect a 7513 to a 3662 via point-to-point DS3 and I'm not
sure what hardware I need.  It appears that my only option on the 3662
side is a HSSI interface.  The 7513 has HSSI and T3 port adapters
available.  My first question is this:  can I have HSSI on one side and
the T3 port adapter on the other or would I need to get HSSI interfaces
on both ends?

I know I'm demonstrating my ignorance here but I've never had to order
anything larger than a T1.  :-)

Any helpful info would be appreciated!

Thanks,
John