""B.J. Wilson""  wrote in message
> > CL: you have a partitioned area 0. can't have two area zeros in ospf. to
> > quote from my favorite movie of all time, "There can be only one!!!!"
>
> "I am Connor MacLeod of the Clan MacLeod.  I was born in 1518 in the
village
> of Glenfinnan on the shores of Loch Shiel.  And I am a CCIE."

CL: hahahahahaha!!!!! lord knows he has plenty of time to study. wonder what
would happen if two immortals showed up for the Lab on the same day? Not
sure I'd want to be in the parking lot after the test.

CL: hey, all those guys had multiple identities. He could hit the Lab
several times under different identities, scope it out, and probably pass
after just a couple of tries.