Hi Prasicilla
See the min IOS version required to support what i feel is 12.2(8).
It doesnot require enterprise image i think.Ip PLUS will work without any
encryption features and eneterprise features
Example for naming convention
sh ver C2600-ios-M
C2600 platform
ios is feature sets like I defines ip subset,O defines firewall,s defines
Source route switch (SNMP, IP, BRIDGING, SRB).like this depending uponn
feature sets.
M indicates execution path
Trunking(802.1 q) was introduced in 12.2 versions only that too on
2600,2695,3620,3640 and 3660 these platforms. this is what i thinkPriscilla