[EMAIL PROTECTED] (John Nemeth) wrote:

> On May 19,  4:50pm, "Priscilla Oppenheimer" wrote:
> }
> } I guess he's just using an IOS image that doesn't support
> inter-VLAN
> } routing. Can someone point me to a chart? I don't have a CCO
> login though.
>
>      Feature Navigator is always where to find the answer for
> questions
> like this;

Perhaps I'm just using it incorrectly, but what I don't like about FN is
that you plug in your desired features and your platform and it spits out a
bunch of very recent IOS images.  What if you have an old router with
limited memory and thus need older (read: smaller) code?

>however, you need a CCO login to use it.  There was
> a way
> that you could sign up for an account as a consultant, but I
> can't find
> it at the moment.

I think the local Cisco sales team could hook you up.  Otherwise,
sponsorship through a Cisco partner is a possibility.