From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of
irfan siddiqui
Sent: Tuesday, December 31, 2002 3:23 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Cisco career advice needed [7:60013]

Hi,
Does the CCIE qualification exam itself have any worth. I know that your
not
a CCIE without giving the actual Lab part of the exam, but how does the
CCIE
written exam scale on its own, career wise. Does it help improve job
prospects. What are the benefits of this exam on its own, or is it
totally
useless without the LAB part.
Say if i never appear for the LAB, for any reason, would the written
exam be
any worth of mention, like say on my resume or as a credential. Thanks
for all your advice in advance. Irfan