From: Brett Johnson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, December 31, 2002 6:09 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Built-in CSU capacity [7:60022]

I am running a test on two 3660 routers with multiple CSU cards and
cross-over t1 cables between the two routers.  I am unable to exceed 75%
capacity on any t1 no matter how much data I pump into the router.  Below is
a sample config for one of the interfaces, the rest are duplicates with
different addresses:

controller t1 1/0
        framing esf
        clock source internal
        channel-group 0 timeslots 1-24 speed 64

interface serial 1/0:0
        ip address 10.0.0.1 255.255.255.0
        encapsulation ppp
        no ip route cache
        no ip mroute cache

ip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 serial 1/0:0

Is there a way to use the full bandwidth (CEF, 7200 router with CEF and
multiport CSU, external CSUs...) or is this a limit of the hardware and setup?

Thank you,

Brett Johnson