CCO - TAC error decoder provided this feedback for the below error:

1. %BGP-3-NOTIFICATION: [chars] neighbor [IP_address] [dec]/[dec] ([chars])
[dec] bytes [chars]
An error condition has been detected in the BGP session. A notification
packet is being sent or received, and the session will be reset. This
message appears only if the log-neighbor-changes command is configured for
the BGP process.

Recommended Action: This message represents an error in the session. Its
origin should be investigated. If the error occurs periodically, copy the
error message exactly as it appears on the console or in the system log,
contact your Cisco technical support representative, and provide the
representative with the gathered information.

Related document:

a.. Cisco - Configuring BGP across a PIX Firewall

Notice that it is a "Notification" message. This means your peer session
will be reset every time this occurs. Unfortunately this decode doesn't
offer much more than stating that you might need to open a TAC case. Unless,
the BGP across Pix Firewall link is actually applicable to your network
setup.

HTH,
-chris