From: Charles [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Sunday, January 05, 2003 1:43 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: BGP problem [7:60338]

hey,

%BGP-3-NOTIFICATION: sent to neighbor x.x.x.x 2/7

BGP-3 means it's a BGP UPDATE message error
2/7 are the error subcodes (I believe!)
2- unrecognized well known attribute
7- AS Routing loop

take a closer look at your configs, etc... is it possible you've got a
loop
on your hands?

hope this helps,
Charles

""Amr Essam""  wrote in message
> Dear all
>
> I have been receiving this msg in all my routers during the past month
> and I have searched on how I can remove it but I didn't have any luck
> find anything can tell on how to remove this entry to appear in my log
> The entry is:
>
> %BGP-3-NOTIFICATION: sent to neighbor x.x.x.x 2/7
(unsupported/disjoint