From: Michael W. Oliver [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: domingo, 5 de Janeiro de 2003 16:38
To: Bruno Fernandes; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: OSPF question [7:60342]

do you have the PPP interface on router 'B' in OSPF area 0?  do you have
'full' OSPF adjacency on the PPP link?

       Michael W. Oliver, CCNP |
         IPv6 & FreeBSD mizark | "The tree of liberty must be refreshed
 [EMAIL PROTECTED] |   from time to time with the blood of
http://michael.gargantuan.com/ |   patriots and tyrants."
           (via IPv4 and IPv6) |     - President Thomas Jefferson
IPv6 ASPathTree, Looking Glass |