Perhaps I misunderstood the problem. I thought you said you were seeing the
loopback interface addresses as hosts, not as /24 networks. Correct?

I thought you said that you wanted to see the loopbacks as /24's. Correct?

if that is the correct definition of the problem, then re-read my post.

If that is not the correct definition of the problem, please accept my
apologies.

--
TANSTAAFL
"there ain't no such thing as a free lunch"