IIRC when I last looked at this, it worked as you require, but that
might have been v2 NAT rather than v3 which is current.  Have you
restarted the router, superstition dictates that you should.  Failing
this, how many app servers are there?  You *could* use multiple NAT
pools, which  would admittedly be a horrible kludge, depends on how
desperately you want this.  Is there not a better way of using sticky on
the load-balancers?  Are you in a position to change the app to use
cookies for example? or maybe persistent connections so the LBs aren't
responsible for sticky?
rgds
Marc

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/customer/tech/tk648/tk361/technologies_tech_note0