what's amazing are the assumptions that people are making--who says tht BoA
servers or any BoA database were comprimised?  who says they are even
running MS-SQL?   Read how the worm is spreading and you will understand
that you dont have to be running anything that can be affected by the worm.
my guess is that a company with LARGE blocks of routable addresses and
probably very high speed connections to the Internet might have bigger
problems with this worm which in effect becomes a denial of service attack
on their edge devices even if they are filtering out udp 1494 at the edge.

take a look at the post by Ken and observe what is happening to the CPU of
one of his router blades.....

i definitely agree with your comment about the security con artist
comparison the y2k consultants