One interesting assumption (underline assumption) is that BofA's service
providers were partially sharing facilities between their private
(ATM/FR) and public (Internet) networks. If that's the case, once the
CPU on some of those shared routers/switches went to 100%, BofA's
automatic teller machines are going to disappear.

Paul Forbes
Network Engineer
Trimble