From: MADMAN [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, 28 February 2003 11:25 AM
To: John Brandis
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Cat4006 - Prompt [7:63984]

   Not if you have a supII.  You obviously have only worked with
supIII's and supIVs

   Dave

--
David Madland
CCIE# 2016

"You don't make the poor richer by making the rich poorer." --Winston
Churchill

visit http://www.solution6.com

UK Customers - http://www.solution6.co.uk

The Solution 6 Head Office and NSW Branch has moved premises.
Please make sure you have updated your records with our new details.

Level 14, 383 Kent Street, Sydney NSW 2000.

General Phone: 61 2 9278 0666

General Fax: 61 2 9278 0555

This email message (and attachments) may contain information that is
confidential to Solution 6. If you are not the intended recipient you cannot
use, distribute or copy the message or attachments.  In such a case, please
notify the sender by return email immediately and erase all copies of the
message and attachments.  Opinions, conclusions and other information in
this message and attachments that do not relate to the official business of
Solution 6 are neither given nor endorsed by it.